rvb ships come and go but grimmons is eternal
- exchange rates between gold and GBP£/ USD$ based on the price of a loaf of bread
- medieval religious and monarchic hierarchies
- square feet the average battalion covers
- 10 ways to trap a door, or more
- how the ecology of mountain ranges are different based on the existence of giants
- perfect number of floors for a wizard’s tower
- how to nullify a flying carpet
- bell curve diagrams for 2, 3 and 4d6
But NOT the grappling rules for the game they’re GMing.
"You need to beat the CMD by 10, divide by what, and roll a who? Screw this I’m houseruling."
this little baby is smiling a lot! he did a great job and found around 250,000 tabs of ecstasy!!
a precursor of doom and betrayal
Oh look at that, you defeated the final boss
It would be a shame
if they were to have another form
if u don’t think music is important u need to remember that 13 dwarves convinced bilbo baggins to rob a dragon just by singing about it
>mrw shepper cure th genophage
I really enjoy Adam Scott struggling not to smile at Amy Poehler’s hilarity.